What is Rapture?
The rapture is an event in Christian eschatology in which believers will be taken up into Heaven in the end times.
Rapture: An important concept of the Bible?
The Bible is full of passages that speak of the rapture, the belief that true believers in Jesus Christ will be taken up to Heaven in the end times. In this blog post, we will explore some of the key verses from the Bible that mention the rapture, and discuss what they mean for believers today. We will look at passages from the Old and New Testaments, and discuss how the rapture is portrayed in popular Christian culture. Finally, we will consider how believers can use these verses to better understand God’s plan for the end times.
Those are the best Bible scriptures about Rapture.
They will help you to better understand christianity, second coming, end times, antichrist, scriptures, armageddon, four horsemen, tribulation….
Rapture: The Best Bible Verses
1. Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. — [John 14:1-3]
2. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. — [Matthew 24:36-41]
3. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. — [Revelation 22:12]
4. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. — [Revelation 3:10]
5. Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; — [Titus 2:13]
6. For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself. — [Philippians 3:20-21]
7. And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. — [Revelation 19:11-16]
8. He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it. — [Isaiah 25:8]
9. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. — [Romans 8:23]
10. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. — [2 Peter 3:10]
11. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: — [1 Thessalonians 4:16]
12. But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words. — [1 Thessalonians 4:13-18]
13. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. — [1 Corinthians 15:52]
14. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: — [2 Thessalonians 2:3-8]
15. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. — [1 Thessalonians 4:17]
16. Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. — [John 5:28-29]
17. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. — [Revelation 16:15]
18. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. — [Matthew 24:27-31]
19. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. — [1 Thessalonians 5:2]
20. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. — [1 Corinthians 15:51-52]
21. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, — [1 Thessalonians 5:9]
22. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. — [1 Thessalonians 4:14]
23. And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come. — [1 Thessalonians 1:10]
24. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. — [1 Corinthians 15:50]
25. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming. — [1 Corinthians 15:23]
26. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. — [1 Thessalonians 4:15]
27. And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, — [Revelation 20:1-7]
28. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. — [1 Corinthians 15:24]
29. Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, — [2 Thessalonians 2:1]
30. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. — [1 Thessalonians 5:4]
We hope you enjoyed those Rapture verses.
We can all find hope and comfort in the words of the Bible. Through its verses, we can find strength and encouragement in difficult times. The power of the Rapture can uplift us and give us the courage to face any challenge. May these Bible verses bring you peace and joy in your life.