What is United?
United means to be joined or connected together, usually for a common purpose.
United: An important concept of the Bible?
The Bible is full of wisdom and guidance, and many of the verses in the Bible are especially relevant to the times we are living in. In this blog post, we’re going to take a look at some of the most powerful Bible verses about unity. From the Old Testament to the New Testament, we’ll explore the importance of living in harmony with one another and how we can work together to make a better world. We’ll also discuss how these verses can help us to stay focused on the things that matter and how we can use them to draw closer to God. So, if you’re looking for some inspiration and guidance, this is the blog post for you!
Those are the best Bible scriptures about United.
They will help you to better understand United Airlines, United Nations, United Kingdom, United States, United Healthcare, United Way, United Technologies, United Parcel Service…
United: The Best Bible Verses
1. Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. — [Colossians 3:13-15]
2. And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. — [Acts 2:1-4]
3. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. — [Colossians 3:14]
4. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. — [Matthew 18:19-20]
5. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! — [Psalms 133:1]
6. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron’s beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments; As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore. — [Psalms 133:1-3]
7. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. — [1 John 1:7]
8. And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: — [Ephesians 4:11-13]
9. Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone? And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken. — [Ecclesiastes 4:9-12]
10. Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous: — [1 Peter 3:8]
11. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace. — [James 3:16-18]
12. Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. — [1 Corinthians 1:10]
13. Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits. — [Romans 12:16]
14. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. — [Ephesians 2:14-17]
15. Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you. — [2 Corinthians 13:11]
16. Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. — [Ephesians 4:3]
17. Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. — [Romans 15:5-6]
18. For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. For the body is not one member, but many. — [1 Corinthians 12:12-14]
19. And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common. And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, And laid them down at the apostles’ feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need. — [Acts 4:32-35]
20. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. — [Galatians 3:27-29]
21. Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. — [John 17:20-23]
22. If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. — [Philippians 2:1-4]
23. As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore. — [Psalms 133:3]
24. It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron’s beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments; — [Psalms 133:2]
25. Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion. — [Isaiah 52:8]
26. Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. — [Philippians 2:2]
We hope you enjoyed those United verses.
We can take strength from the many truths we find in Scripture and use them to unify us in our faith. We can also use these truths to help us rise up and face any challenge that comes our way. Our faith is a source of strength, and as we come together in this faith, we can be sure that whatever we face, we will be able to rise up and conquer it. Together, we can be a light to the world, a beacon of hope, and a living testament to the power of the Lord.