What is End Times?
End times is a term used to describe the period of time leading up to and including the end of the world. It is commonly used to refer to biblical eschatology, the study of the end of the world as described in the Bible.
End Times: An important concept of the Bible?
The Bible is full of verses that talk about the end times, and as believers, it’s important to study and understand what the Bible has to say about this crucial time in history. In this blog post, we’ll look at some of the most important end times verses from the Bible, including what they mean and how they can help us prepare for the future. We’ll also look at some of the common misconceptions about end times verses, and how we can use the Bible to combat these misconceptions. By studying the Bible, we can better understand God’s plans for the end times and how we can live in light of that knowledge.
Those are the best Bible scriptures about End Times.
They will help you to better understand apocalypse, doomsday, rapture, armageddon, tribulation, eschaton, millenarianism, end times prophecy…
End Times: The Best Bible Verses
1. The of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: — [Revelation 1:1]
2. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. — [Matthew 24:6-7]
3. And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. — [Daniel 12:1]
4. And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. — [Romans 13:11]
5. I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. — [Daniel 7:13-14]
6. And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? — [Matthew 24:3]
7. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. — [2 Peter 3:10]
8. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. — [1 Thessalonians 4:16-17]
9. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; — [2 Thessalonians 2:3]
10. This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. — [2 Timothy 3:1]
11. And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. — [Matthew 24:30-31]
12. For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. — [Matthew 24:21]
13. And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. — [Revelation 11:15]
14. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. — [1 Thessalonians 5:2]
15. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. — [1 Corinthians 15:51-52]
16. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. — [Revelation 13:7]
17. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. — [Revelation 19:15]
18. Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light. As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him. Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it? — [Amos 5:18-20]
19. Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. — [2 Peter 3:3-4]
20. Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision. The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining. — [Joel 3:14-15]
21. I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; — [2 Timothy 4:1]
22. But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. — [Revelation 10:7]
23. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. — [Revelation 16:14-16]
24. For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? — [Revelation 6:17]
25. Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. — [Isaiah 13:9-10]
26. But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. — [Mark 13:24-25]
27. And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: — [2 Thessalonians 1:7-8]
28. Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them. After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. — [Ezekiel 38:7-8]
29. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth. And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited. Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously. — [Isaiah 24:21-23]
30. Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. — [Zechariah 14:1-3]
We hope you enjoyed those End Times verses.
As believers, we can find hope and strength in knowing that our God is sovereign and will always provide a way of escape. He promises to never leave us or forsake us. We can trust in His promises and His love, even in the midst of uncertain times. He has overcome the world and He will bring us through the end times. We can find strength and hope in the Bible and His promises, no matter what the future may hold.